COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Alexander Teaching Studio
The goal of the studio’s plan is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in the studio, and that requires full cooperation between me and you. Until further notice, the following policies are in place at the studio:
1. Most importantly, if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19 cancel your lesson and stay at home. I do have a 24-hour cancellation policy and appreciate as much notice of cancellation as possible—but if your symptoms appear less than 24 hours before your lesson, you will not be charged for a late cancellation.
2. I will be wearing a face mask while teaching.
3. You need to bring a face mask to wear while in the studio.
4. When you enter the studio, you’ll be asked to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before the lesson starts.
5. Lessons will be kept strictly to 45 minutes to allow ample time for me to clean necessary surfaces and change table coverings between students.
6. Alexander lessons involve physical contact. If you prefer, you can have a hands-off lesson to stay further apart.
7. Payment by check or cash is accepted. However, please write your check out at home and bring it with you, instead of doing it in the studio. If paying by cash, you are requested to pay with exact change.
8. The studio has an air purifier with a HEPA filter.
Familiarize yourself with the symptoms of COVID-19 at the World Health Organization’s website.
If you are symptomatic here is where to find a testing site in Minnesota.